Spread the word.
This will most likely be my last show as a resident of Newcastle. I am extremely grateful that I get to leave on such a high note with some of my good mates bands playing, what will certainly be, a hell show.
This is a bit of a weird ask but as I’m leaving for what will be, at a minimum 2 years, I’d really appreciate it if everyone I’m mates with coming to this show would either rock up a little early or hang around a little late for a group photo. Something for me to stick on the wall and appreciate when I’m living 9 hours away from all the amazing people I’ve met in Sydney, Newcastle an the Central coast through hardcore over the years.
I’m wearing double hawaiian print to this show and drinking 1000 vodka raspberries.
might have to bust out the du rag for howzy’s sake
- thehollownewcastle reblogged this from ihavefailed
- invertthelord likes this
- kick-back likes this
- raineyez likes this
- ihavefailed reblogged this from breezem-out and added:
- bleedingheartdisease likes this
- sickofgoodbyes likes this
- hllm reblogged this from behindthese-walls
- mittanorath reblogged this from yungbchan
- paperrtigers likes this
- behindthese-walls reblogged this from yungbchan and added:
- boardyouth reblogged this from ahellboundheart and added:
- ahellboundheart reblogged this from breezem-out and added:
- idontthinksthatirocks likes this
- benwakeling likes this
- breezem-out reblogged this from iddoitallagain and added:
- breezem-out likes this
- yungbchan likes this
- ahellboundheart likes this
- f---youalexlongmire likes this
- thehollownewcastle posted this